The performance of ALline E systems can reach 500 pcs/min (depending on the product and label dimensions), or even higher in dedicated configurations.
Their solid and compact base can accommodate two (or more) opposing side ALritma label applicator in an easy-to-access protective cabinet.
This system can use various types of conveyors for product transport:
- Slatted (in plastic or in steel)
These conveyors can be of various different sizes.
Various different devices are available for product spacing, depending on the required product type and performance.
Alignment and orientation of the products and their stabilisation during the labelling phase is entrusted to various specific tried and tested devices.
A sophisticated centralised system synchronises all the labeller components, allowing the speed to be regulated with a single potentiometer, and maintaining precise labelling even during start-up, stopping or slow down stages, synchronised with the entire line.
The upper trestle is present even when the cabinet is not installed, thus stiffening the top stabilising belt for increased rigidity of the whole system.
ALline E can also be equipped with some of the wrap-around units available for ALline C, thus also permitting the labelling of cylindrical products
Possible labelling solutions
ALLINE E labelling machines can be configured in order to satisfy specific labelling requirements, for instance:
- Labelling of one or more sides with multiple labels
- Front, back and corner labelling
- Applying tamper-proof seals to product caps
- Partial or complete wraparound labelling
- Very high-speed labelling, including non-stop version
Regulating the different units for format/product changes is simple, high-precision and intuitive; the labeller is equipped with a function to save the parameters for a specific label-product combination, so they can be easily recalled using a code.
In order to increase their running time and performance, ALline systems can be equipped with optional components, including:
- High-precision adjustment systems for head inclination and revolution counters for adjustment handles
- Batch or expiry date markers
- Rotary infeed and outfeed tables
- Product flow monitoring devices (minimum infeed/outfeed)
- Label application confirmation with automatic expulsion.