The ALstep series is available in the following versions:
- S (maximum label width 100 mm), speed 30 m/min
- M (maximum label width 200 mm), speed 20 m/min
- T with integrated SATO thermal printer
- E (lowest cost model with maximum label width 100 mm) and speed 15 m/min.
A microprocessor allows all the labelling parameters to be entered via a display and function keys and then stored in EEPROM so they are always available when the unit is turned on.
The side-access paper reel allows for fast and easy label changes.
- Label pre-dispensing adjustment
- Adjustment of label dispensing speed
- Labelling delay adjustment
- Automatic recovery of missing labels
- Progressive counter
- End-of-roll alarm and web break alarm
- Output for connection to other systems.
ALTECH can integrate the ALstep applicator with the following devices to solve specific labelling problems:
- Hot marker
- Thermal transfer printer (ALstep T model)
- Pneumatic and air-blow applicators
- Near end-of-roll monitoring
- Encoder speed control
- Sensor for transparent labels.