ALcode represents the cutting edge in label print and apply technology, and is distinguished in the field amongst its peers for its extreme robustness, great versatility, and incredible performance.
ALcode is designed to integrate the various models of Sato print module with their respective high performances (Series EX), Zebra ZE500 and with other compatible models.
ALcode can be equipped with a huge array of different application devices.
- Air-blow applicator, with or without piston, for non-contact labelling of moving products
- Tamp applicator for contact labelling of stationary products, including in recessed areas
- Swinging roller applicator for contact labelling of products moving at high speed
- Multi-format swinging-plate application system, for contact labelling of moving products, including those with different label sizes
- Rotary arm applicator for front/back and/or corner labelling of both stationary and moving products.
The ALcode unit is controlled by a powerful PLC with a colour touch screen HMI It is positioned within the main machine body, but rotatable to suit the position of the machine relative to its operation.
The display allows the operator to change the application parameters, and inform the user about the machine status.
The machine is designed for medium-high speed packaging lines. As standard it can accept label reels up to 300 mm diameter, but can be optioned with an enlarged 400 mm unit and corresponding high-capacity rewinder.
The devices which may be added to the basic configuration of the Alcode label applicator in order to solve specific problems include:
- Laser scanner for barcode checking/label presence confirmation
- Near end of reel sensor and/or rewind full, with multicolour tower light
- 'Label on tamp' confirmation sensor
- Supplementary label bending /adaption devices
- A sensor to confirm the presence of compressed air
- PLC's from alternate manufacturers and/or with custom interface programming