One market where ALTECH has a consolidated presence is undoubtedly the UK, thanks to the presence of our subsidiary ALTECH UK which follows the needs and requests of the British market directly. It distributes the parent company's entire range of labelling machines, supporting local distributors and providing after sales services for the UK market.
From 26 to 28 September, it was an exhibitor at PPMA Show 2023, the largest packaging trade fair in the UK, held at the NEC in Birmingham. This year's edition was particularly positive for ALTECH UK, thanks in no small part to the large stand bringing together different labelling and coding systems, amongst the most innovative in ALTECH's wide range of labelling machines. More specifically, the following solutions were on display:
- An ALline E labelling system for front/back labelling of elliptical and rectangular products. The system on display was equipped with an innovative intelligent drive system for all regulation axes, allowing format change operations to be drastically simplified and sped up.
- An ALline C system for wrap-around labelling of cylindrical products
- A compact ALline C labelling system for wrap-around labelling of cylindrical products with three-roller system, for superior labelling quality and accuracy.
- A special system for top application of labels on jars.
- The brand-new ALrobot system: a machine for printing and applying labels to pallets which is completely programmable and able to apply multiple labels in all positions and orientations.
The stand proved to be a great success, receiving plaudits from the visitors who were able to see the systems at work and receive tips on each labelling requirement. The event allowed ALTECH UK to make new and interesting contacts to further strengthen its presence in the UK.